- Coastal Skipper and Yachtmaster Shorebased
- Coastal Skipper Practical
- VHF (Short Range Certificate)* and First Aid Shorebased Course*
- 1720 sea miles, 12 night hours and 20 days sea time
Note If you haven't got the VHF and First Aid, or on short on miles we can tailor this module to meet your requirements.
Module 3 – To Yachtmaster
Included with this module is your 1 day Diesel Engine course. If you wish to go on to have your Yachtmaster commercially endorsed you can also take your Sea Survival*.
During the Module you will be continually debriefed your Instructor and with a comprehensive debrief at the end of each week – the good skills and the areas needing improvement. All training is discussed with our principle Andy Williams (himself an RYA / MCA Examiner for Sail, Motor and Powerboat as well as Yachtmaster Ocean).
- Week 1 - Coastal Skipper + / and the opportunity to see what a Yachtmaster exam is really like
- Week 2 - Milebuilding
- Week 3 - Milebuilding
- Week 4 - Pre Yachtmaster Preparation
- Week 5 - Yachtmaster Offshore Preparation and MCA exam
Note: we may change the order of the weeks for operational reasons