Sailing is not just about formal RYA courses and training. We also offer:
- Just Cruising – if you do not want to follow a formal course why not join this week and do as much or as little as you wish
- Milebuilding – this is the week designed for longer passages, often overnight – if you just want to sail to other harbours maybe doing longer daytime passages then look at our Just cruising weeks
- family sailing weeks - a perfect adventure holiday, lots to do, great fun and good value!
- Whole boat just for you – perfect if you want to set your own itinerary – RYA course, cruising, milebuilding its your agenda with one of our experienced instructors
- Race training – if you are tempted to learn more about racing, or just want to do a specialty skills week to learn how to make the most of the sails on your yacht this is the week for you. We run the week with two professional racing instructors so optimum attention during the 6 days. Please note that some sailors like combining this with one of our racing weeks but its your choice.
- Racing – we enter in a number of RORC and ROLEX race weeks in both the Mediterranean and also the UK including: Fastnet, Round Britian and Ireland, Giraglia Rolex Cup, Copa del Rey Audi-Mapfre Regatta, Les Voiles de Saint Tropez and Middle Sea Race. Again we run with two professional racing instructors
When are the weeks run?
Have a look at Club Yachting's calendar for dates