If you are interested in being on, or below, the water – but are not sure which course to go for why not try our “Boat Tapas” week
Like our other weeks you join us on a Friday and during the 6 days you get the opportunity to try up to 3 from the following menu:
|Item||Two-day Course||€ Cost per person|
|1||RYA Start Yachting course.||€ 250|
|2||Scuba Diving (for those who have not dived before).||€ 250 * (1)|
|3||Diving Package of 4 Dives (for experienced divers).||€ 170 * (2)|
|4||Surfing day||€ 60|
|5||RYA Powerboat Level 2||€ 250|
|6||RYA Advanced Powerboat||€ 250|
|7||Group B car hire with air conditioning and explore the island||€190 – €240 * (4)|
* (1) the cost includes hire of all the equipment.
* (2) the cost includes hire of all the equipment.
* (3) includes the transport
* (4) dependant on dates selected for 48 hours.
Discounts available for two persons or groups.
Please note: Accommodation is at extra cost:
– In a local Aparthotel close to the marina with a pool (which Club Yachting is happy to organise on your behalf) is available for an extra charge of €300 – €325 per room for the week (dependant on dates selected).
– One of our yachts in the marina may be available at €250 per cabin for the week, please ask when booking.