New mile building options
We are very excited to announce that, in collaboration with very experienced RYA Sailing School - Endeavour Sailing, we are offering one way mile building trips from Tenerife to Lanzarote, the chance to join in one of Endeavour's miles and skills weeks sailing around the islands of Lanzarote and La Graciosa, with the return trip to Tenerife on the third week.
We would be delighted if you joined us for one, two or all three weeks - the choice is yours.
On board your skipper will be an experienced RYA Instructor, who will be delighted to teach and guide while you are enjoying the great Canarian climate.
The boat is our Beneteau First 50 - with just three cabins, and plenty of space on board as well as that luxurious forepeak.
With her 15m length and greater speed, she is perfect for covering those miles in style, and giving some great sailing in the atlantic waters of the Canaries.
So if you fancy learning to sail a larger yacht these are the passages for you!
Longer distance passages – Tenerife to Lanzarote & Lanzarote to Tenerife
These longer distance trips are not non-stop mile-building voyages. Due to the more relaxed timescales you will have the opportunity to maybe explore La Palma or Gran Canaria (depending on which way the wind is blowing), before sailing around Lanzarote to Puerta Colero.
On the return sail you will have time to stop and explore Fuerteventura and Gran Canaria en route to Las Galletas.
Miles and skills around Lanzarote
Following Endeavour Sailing's popular itinerary you will cover about 150nm during your week exploring the delights of Lanzarote and the adjacent island of La Graciosa.
The week is a perfect way to enjoy sailing, exploring the Canaries and just perfect for those who do not want to do an RYA course.
The unique island of Lanzarote is a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve site due mainly to César Manrique; while the adjacent unspoilt island of La Graciosa, with its small population of some 500 people is a stunning delight od sand and volcanic cones - it is our favourite of all the Canary Islands!
With lots of small marinas and anchorages that are just short distances apart (see the map), you will have a great week exploring whilst enjoying some great sailing.
We run these weeks every other month and currently have the following dates scheduled:
- 27th January to 5th February – Tenerife to Lanzarote
- 5th to 11th February – Sail around Lanzarote & La Graciosa
- 11th to 17th February - Lanzarote to Tenerife
- 24th March to 2nd April – Tenerife to Lanzarote
- 2nd to 8th April – Sail in tandem with you around the island venture
- 8th to 14th April - Lanzarote to Tenerife
- More dates available on request!
- Each week can be booked separately (though we would love for you to join us for more than one week!)
- Breakfast and lunch, as well as evening meals when sailing after 20:00
- mooring fees and fuel
- an experienced RYA School Instructor
- bedding (duvets, sheets, pillows and towels), changed every week
- Canarian warm sunshine