Having joined our fleet in November 2016 our First 50 is proving very popular. She is manufactured by Beneteau and is described by Sailing World as "a 50-foot sport cruiser that's as fashionable as it is fast". She is very comfortable down below with just 3 cabins in a 50" yacht. For more details have a look at the Sailing World's First 50 article
She is perfect for all RYA training levels, as well as a fast mile building yacht - so if you would like to sail in style but with extra comfort please get in touch.
What the yacht is fitted with:
- Fully battened mainsail
- Furling genoa
- GPS Plotter, wind, speed, depth & log
- Sprayhood and bimini
- Swimming ladder
- Deck shower
- Hot pressurised water
- 2 ring cooker with grill and oven
- Stereo with CD
- Two heads with shower (one ensuite for the forepeak)
- 3 cabins (forepeak with large island bed)
- Bedding (duvets, sheets, pillows and two towels per person) – no sleeping bags or need to bring your own;
- Light weight waterproof jacket – just in case;
- “British style” lifejackets;
- Gas, fuel and mooring fees;
- Up to date maps, charts and pilots books
- Breakfast and lunch as well as evening meals if at sea after 20:00
Note: flights and travel insurance, not meals ashore are included
With 3 large double cabins, and two heads this is a large and comfortable 15m yacht.
She can sleep up to 8 persons (note: for RYA courses the average number of students is 3 to 4) , in two double and one queen sized ensuite cabin; as well as a double and single berth in the saloon.
Don't take our word for it - have a look at Beneteau's First 50 brochure