The course is a comprehensive introduction to navigation, making sure that you don't run aground in shallow waters, rules of the road (who gives way to whom at sea), what all those lights mean, and of course safety.
Unlike most schools we include:
- 6 full days (the RYA recommends 5 days) to ensure that you have time to practise and understand
- your own plotter and dividers - to take home with you afterwards
- Day Skipper Shorebased course notes
- course material specially written by the RYA
- RYA Electronic Chart Plotter - to give you a taste of the real thing!
We also include:
- accommodation for 7 nights
- breakfast and lunch
- a discount off your practical course
If you would like to know more have a look at our website, our email us for further details.