Why the Royal Yachting Association (RYA) scheme?
The RYA qualification are recognised all over the world. They are the best known programme of leisure and commercial licenses. There are more training schools, and in more countries than any other scheme. Courses and qualifications are available for all types of boats and watercraft. At Club Yachting we specialise in:
Don’t take just our word for it!
Following a recent survey over the top 200 professional charter companies (who between them manage over 6000 yachts) voted the RYA accreditation system the worlds premier sailing qualification.
Schemes from countries from the UK to Australia, the USA to Russia were assessed for both international reputation and the quality of their training system and licences.
Looking at all the respondents: the British RYA scheme was rated an impressive 9.28 out of 10, with the German Sailing Association (Deutscher Segler-Verband) scheme second with with 8.7 out of 10.
- Over 2200 RYA recognised training centres across the world
- Located in over 60 countries across the globe
- With over 22000 Instructors
- Over 15000 people with commercial RYA qualifications and licenses working around the world on the water
- over 155000 people complete RYA Training courses - why don't you join them?