More Services > Maintenance
Club Yachting has experience in all types of sail and motor yacht maintenance. Our team has experience in all areas of yacht maintenance:
- Lift out and anti-foul;
- Gel coat repairs;
- Hull polishing;
- Carbon fibre repairs;
- Sail repair service;
- Engine servicing and replacement;
- Electrical and plumbing system repairs;
- Air conditioning units;
- Mast replacement;
- Winch and clutch servicing;
- Standing and running rigging checks;
- Rigging tuning and replacement;
- Guard rail replacement;
- Yacht coding for Spain and MCA
- Navigational equipment repair, servicing and replacement (including registration);
- Teak decks overhaul and replacement;
- Fire extinguisher service and replacement;
- ITB’s organised.
As an authorised repairer for Oyster, Sweden Yachts, Carver to name a few, as well as a dealer for Seldon, Z-Spars you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
As members of the MLA and BMF you can rest assured that the maintenance your yacht in top condition.