With her elegant good looks and sturdy performance capabilities, it is unsurprising that the
Manhattan 74 is not only the largest, but most luxurious yacht available to charter in Tenerife.
There is however absolutely no compromise on space, comfort, luxury, and performance. She
also offers an extensive cruising range, and a superlative degree of handling. A large
flybridge and split-level saloon is complemented by comfortable accommodation for up to
eight guests as well as seperate crew quarters.
What is the yacht fitted with:
- LCD rise & fall TV in saloon
- Surround sound system
- LCD TVs in all cabins
- Air conditioning
- Jet Tender
- BBQ on flybridge
- Sea Biscuit
- Underwater Scooter
- 8 Guests in 4 cabins
- 1 Master aft cabin
- 1 Forward VIP guest cabin
- 1 Twin cabin
- 1 Pullman bunk cabin
- 2 Crew
Half day: 3,000 €
Full day: 6,000 €
Per Week: 25,000 €
All day charters include 40nm of fuel (enough for most day trips) for a maximum of 12 guests.
Weekly charters are totally flexible and often visit La Gomera and La Palma.
Note: Shorebased parties and overnight stays also available
Our Services Include
- Transfers from and to Tenerife South airport;
- Bedding and towels – no need to bring your own;
- Light weight waterproofs – just in case;
- “British style” lifejackets;
- Welcome pack – a bottle of wine, some olives, loaf of bread, tea, coffee, sugar, some milk and butter;
- Gas and ¼ tank Diesel oil – enough for a normal week;
- Dingy and outboard;
- Up to date maps, charts and pilots books;
- Cleaning prior to and after your charter – so no hidden costs.
We Do Not Include
Flights or Travel Insurance
View More Charters