The Seaquest Prima 38 is a sheep in wolf’s clothing! She is a racing yacht on the outside with a carbon fibre mast, but with all the comfort of a cruising yacht on the inside! Hand built in Cornwall she has a superbly balanced rig and hull, making it fast and easy to helm.
She is available for bareboat charter for our more experienced clients, and also with a skipper, to those clients who are looking for that little extra!
What is the yacht fitted with:
- Fully battened mainsail
- #2, #4 and storm jib
- GPS Plotter
- Wind, speed, depth & log
- Dinghy and outboard
- Swimming ladder
- Deck shower
- Hot pressurised water
- 2 ring cooker with grill and oven
- Stereo with CD
Our Services Include
- Transfers from and to Tenerife South airport – no additional costs or waiting around for a taxi;
- Bedding and towels – no need to bring your own;
- Light weight waterproofs – just in case;
- “British style” lifejackets;
- Welcome pack – a bottle of wine, bread, tea, coffee, sugar, milk, and butter.
- ¼ tank Diesel oil – enough for a normal week;
- Dingy and outboard;
- Up to date maps, charts and pilots books;
- Cleaning prior to and after your charter – so no hidden costs.
We Do Not Include
Flights or Travel Insurance
View More Charters