Elmo-T is a beautiful 76’ power yacht available for private charter. Her dramatic styling along with her spacious accommodation make this luxury vessel one of the most attractive Mediterranean charter yachts in her class.
Your captain and his crew will do their utmost to make your time on board something you will look back upon with pleasure.
Monte Fino are renowned the world over for their spacious, beautiful designs, and this yacht is not exception. With her spacious flybridge with seating large seating area you can enjoy cold drinks from the bar and food from the barbecue whilst watching the sunset over the sea.
Additional accommodation is available for guests on the rear terrace with its large table and also on the foredeck sunbeds.
Fully air-conditioned throughout she can accommodate 8 persons sleeping on board. The master stateroom has a king sized bed complete with your own audio system, walk in wardrobe and a large ensuite shower room.
The two VIP staterooms are available with large double beds, one located forward and one aft – both well laid put with every comfort for your guests. The fourth cabin has twin bunks and also has full en-suite facilities.
Elmo-T is perfect for corporate entertaining or for a luxury holiday on the sea visiting the south of France, the hidden delights of the Iberian peninsula or the Balearics, Sardinia and Sicily – whether it be for the day, weekend, or longer.
What is the yacht fitted with:
- Furling mainsail and jib
- Electric winches
- Autopilot, GPS Plotter and
- Twin helm
- Bimini & Sprayhood
- Air Conditioning
- Dinghy and outboard
- Cockpit table
- Deck Shower (with H&C)
- Swimming ladder
- Hot pressurised water
- Fridge and Freezer
- Stereo with CD
Our Services Include
- Transfers from and to Tenerife South airport;
- Bedding and towels – no need to bring your own;
- Light weight waterproofs – just in case;
- “British style” lifejackets;
- Welcome pack – a bottle of wine, some olives, loaf of bread, tea, coffee, sugar, some milk and butter;
- Gas and ¼ tank Diesel oil – enough for a normal week;
- Dingy and outboard;
- Up to date maps, charts and pilots books;
- Cleaning prior to and after your charter – so no hidden costs.
We Do Not Include
Flights or Travel Insurance
View More Charters