Our Carver 356 Motor yacht has been extensively refurbished and is fitted with the latest Garmin GPS plotter and ancillary electronics. She also has the capability of displaying the chart plotter on the LCD screen in the saloon to assist in the navigation.
She has two double cabins, with the stern owner’s cabin benefiting from a full sized en-suite shower and toilet. An additional shower and toilet is located adjacent to the forepeak cabin.
Available for RYA Motor Cruising courses as well as yacht charter, fuel at only €0.60 per litre, together with year round sunshine the canary Islands is a great place to enjoy a Motor Yacht.
What is the yacht fitted with:
- GPS Plotter and Radar
- Wind speed, depth & log
- Electronic anchor winch
- Bimini on flybridge
- Covered rear deck with teak table and chairs
- Dinghy and outboard
- Deck Shower (with H&C)
- Swimming ladder
- Hot pressurised water
- Fridge and freezer
- Microwave and grill
- LCD TV and DVD in saloon and in stern cabins
- Stereo with CD
- Air conditioning throughout,
Our Services Include
- Transfers from and to Tenerife South airport – no additional costs or waiting around for a taxi;
- Bedding and towels – no need to bring your own;
- Light weight waterproofs – just in case;
- “British style” lifejackets;
- Welcome pack – a bottle of wine, some olives, loaf of bread, tea, coffee, sugar, some milk and butter;
- Dingy and outboard;
- Up to date maps, charts and pilots books;
- Cleaning prior to and after your charter – so no hidden costs.
We Do Not Include
Flights or Travel Insurance
View More Charters
The yacht can sleep up to 8 persons, in two double cabins and two double berths in the saloon. She also has the advantage of 2 heads, 1 ensuite.
Charter Information on PDF
Charter Suggested Itinerary on PDF
Carver 356 Motor Yacht PDF
Carver 356 Motor Yacht Photos