Charter Yachts

Bareboat and skippered charter in Tenerife

Club Yachting offers bareboat, skippered and crewed yacht charter from our base in Tenerife – as well as the opportunity to charter a yacht and sail in tandem with one of our school yachts.

If you are confused about the difference between bareboat and skippered charter have a look at this great Yacht Chartering Guide

We have a selection of yachts available from 33’ right up to 50’ (or more) suitable for a more experienced crew – have a look at our charter boats below or click here for further details and prices.

Our bareboat Charter yachts

What do I need to bareboat charter?

You will need to have at least an RYA Day Skipper licence, and it is desirable to have an International Certificate of Competence (ICC).

Since the 1st January 2015 there are new rules for the ICC, for information click here. This means most nationalities can now be issued by an ICC - so its a good idea to get one.

You will also need a VHF licence for at least one member of your team. If you are a little uneasy about being on a different yacht, or don't yet have any qualifications we can offer one of our Instructors for one or more days.

When chartering a yacht you will have to leave a security deposit (by debit or credit card is fine) against any damage you may cause (not that we want you to have any).